Saturday, March 20, 2021

Thank You AstraZeneca

I got my vaccine. Apparently AstraZeneca are making the stuff on a non-profit basis, and getting a lot of shit for it from various quarters.

When people do things that save millions of lives I think we should be grateful. When they do it for free I think we should be extra grateful.

Does anyone know where I can get a 'Thank You AstraZeneca' T-shirt, with their logo on it?

A more general 'Thank You Big Pharma' T-shirt would be nice to have too. I don't mind people making money doing good things. In fact I'd encourage it generally.

1 comment:

  1. I share you general sentiments. But not-for-profit isn't the same thing as for-free. Your jab was "free" because our glorious govt paid for it, which is to say, you paid for it. FWIW, I think things would have gone better - which is to say, faster - with a more commercial profit-motive behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers